To establish an innovative and impartial society by gradual development of rural and backward communities.
1. Develop faith and commitment of community people for sustainable development.
2. Organize and empower the community people for the opportunities at attaining the maximum resources that are locally available.
3. Development of trust among the community people towards participatory processes.
1. Uplift the awareness standard of the community to identify and mobilize the optimal volume of local resources.
2. Mobilize community people to establish an innovative and impartial society by motivating them against the social discrimination and other revolting elements in the society.
3. Improve the level of education and health for the development of the society.
4. Organize and alert the community to end up the social and gender based injustice by highlighting the factual values of human rights and the duties of the societies, accordingly.
1. Uplift the living standard of community- living below the poverty line, by conducting various activities relating to income generation, employment, capacity building and skill development programs.
2. Organize various awareness programs, health related programs for the enhancement of community health and to protect community people from various deadly diseases as Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS and so on
3. provide ambulance service facilities to admit the health status of the community
4. Operate multipurpose informal Education and women empowerment programs to acknowledge children and women in the society.
5. Launch various training, conference, seminar, study-research etc in accordance to meet with the organizational objectives.
6. Launch various programs by considering the principle of GAD and operate different environmental protection and awareness programs to reduce the mounting pollution.
7. Formation of Net Work Group between Social organizations for substantial social development by ascertaining the best work-plan and by implementing it effectively.
8. Maximum Participation of both male and female to increase the awareness level of community to maintain a healthy environment and in the field of human rights.
9. Increase community participation for the identification and mobilization of the optimal volume of local resources.
10. Provide Ambulance service to community people
Our Major achievements till Dec, 2010
• Facilitated to declare of 25 NOD free clusters and 2 VDCs in 10 VDCs
• 68 % of household have access to toilet facility in 18 VDCs
• Number of 3828 Family Toilet Constructed in 18 VDCs
• Number of 565 new tube well Installed in 18 VDCs
• Number of 7 community building constructed in 7 VDCs
• Number of 646 old tube well Rehabilitated in 18 VDCs
• A total of 2635 arsenic/ water quality (PH, Iron, Coli form) tested in 18 VDCs
• Number of 338 community groups including 72 vocational/ professional groups formed in 18 VDCs
• 1560 women involved in vocational entrepreneur small scale business in 72 vocational entrepreneur women groups
• Number of 31 Rickshaw groups (180 people) involved in income generation activity
• Number of 131 family involved in Pig raising activity
• Number of 24 family involved in Goat raising activity
• No of 40 people trained through 4 days candle making training
• No of 30 women’s are trained through cloth and woolen materials making training
• A total of 6500 plants planted in school and road side of community settlement
• A total of 3457 people benefited by various Capacity buildings trainings (Leadership and group management, Gender and social inclusion, Cooperative management, Business planning, MED, Book keeping, sanitation and wastage management)
• A total of 9.5 million NRS amount is saved and mobilized by 338 community groups through cooperative development
• No of 7 cooperatives established supported for its institutional development
• No of 216 Entrepreneurs promoted from the Koshi flood affected area and involved in Micro enterprise through MEDEP project
• No of 450 farmers involved in different vegetable farming covering 55 Bighas of land from Koshi flood affected area
• No of 30 people trained through 45 days Mason skill training for sustainable livelihood
• No of 1 Multipurpose nursery established for early recovery in koshi flood affected area
• Total of 18000 jetropha plant planted in flood affected area
• No of 2 Community information centre established for transparency and governance
• No of 2 Agro market place established in koshi flood affected area
• Program planning and decision making with community will increase in the belief of each others
• Groups should be always dynamic in its nature
• Local leadership should be applied in community level development activity
• There should be similar types of people in the groups
• A good team sprit always result quality output
• For better result it need to be common team understanding
• Local leadership in community level development activity will lead to sustainability
• Decrease in the subsidy for toilets construction
• Community contribution results smooth implementation of activity
• Most of the people Involved in micro enterprises are not professional but only for livelihood
• Those who are involved professionally should not get suitable market
• Average loan per family is 58 times greater then their savings.